hAppY nEw YeaR EveRYbodY

January 01, 2012



Hi guys, did you miss me??
I am so unlucky, till yesterday I had the flu...so today New Year's Eve at home, so strange, but it's funny; considering that I don't like this event very much, something different for this year!
I wanna wish you a gorgeous 2012!
At the end of the post you can find the essence of the New Year's Eve:
- The year
- The good intentions for the next year
- Red underwear
Have Fun!
Kisses

Hey ragazzi, vi sono mancata??
Sono così sfortunata, fino a ieri avevo la febbre...quindi oggi Capodanno a casa, molto strano, ma è piuttosto divertente, me la sto passando; considerando che questa è una festa che non mi piace molto, qualcosa di diverso quest'anno!
Vi voglio augurare un magnifico 2012!
Alla fine del post troverete l'essenza del Capodanno:
- L'anno
- I buoni propositi per l'anno seguente
- Biancheria rossa
Divertitevi!
Baci










You Might Also Like

3 commenti

  1. Sara!!! I miss new posts!!!!!!!!! happy new year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coraggio sorellina, dopo il febbrone, è tempo di rimettersi all'opera, siamo tutti con TEEEEEEEEEE:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u girls! I promise I'll work on it.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE