An oWl iN thE CounTRYsidE

December 27, 2011



Hi everybody!
I had forgotten the pleasure of a walk in the countryside. Total relax and total sporty style. Can you remember these adidas sneakers?! I was attending the high school when I bought them, I found them in the cellar. The same for this Wit boy jeans.
This wonderful owl-clock is a Christmas present from Mister, I know him since I was a kid and every present he gives me it's always perfect.
I hope you're having fun with your families in these holidays.

Ciao a tutti!
Avevo dimenticato quanto fosse bello passeggiare in campagna. Relax totale e stile sportivo. Vi ricordate queste scarpe da ginnastica dell'adidas?! Ero alle superiori quando le ho comprate, le ho trovate in cantina. Lo stesso per questi jeans della Wit boy.
Questo fantastico orologio-civetta è un regalo di Natale dal Mister, lo conosco da quando ero piccola e ogni regalo che mi fa è sempre perfetto.
Spero stiate trascorrendo delle fantastiche vacanze con le vostre famiglie.

















You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. Ma che brava sir nenetas che le ndata a catar Richeto su pal Telva!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE