aT The FaCULty

January 25, 2012



A super flash post, unfortunately, I am still studying...
These are some photos from my faculty, top floor.
I had to run from one part of the city to the other so I've chosen warm, and cozy clothes with my rubber wedges. The sunglasses are always by Nouvelle Vague, while the turtle neck by Guess.
P.S. With my pleasure I had the opportunity to have a coffe with my friend Babak, I shot out of the blue and this is him. :-)

Un post flash, sfortunatamente sto ancora studiando...
Queste sono alcune foto scattate in facoltà all'ultimo piano.
Dovevo correre da una parte all'altra della città, quindi ho optato per abiti caldi e super-comodi assieme alle mie zeppe di gomma. Gli occhiali sono sempre di Nouvelle Vague, mentre la maglia col collo alto di Guess.
P.S. Con mio grande piacere sono riuscita a prendere un caffè col mio amico Babak e... questa è in pratica una foto rubata :-)














You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE