niGHt iS The nEW daY

January 15, 2012



Oh my God guys, I'm becoming a night creature. I was dressed since this morning, but I stayed at home to study since... 11:30pm, I hope you will get used to this dark light...ahahah.
The reason why I love this outfit is bacause it's full of handmade clothes. The sweater is made by one granny the jacket by the other and the scarf by me!!!!
I am getting addicted to the tights thank my cousin's gift: a box full of tights. Obviously I am a champion doing holes...but I really like them.

Oh mio Dio ragazzi, sto diventanto una creatura della notte. Ero pronta da sta mattina, ma sono rimasta a casa per studiare fino...alle 23:00, spero riusciate ad abituarvi a questa luce...tenebrosa...ahahah
La ragione per cui mi piace quest outfit è perchè è pieno di capi fatti a mano. La maglia è fatta da mia nonna, la giacca dall'altra nonna e la sciarpa da me!!!
Sto diventanto dipendente dalle calze grazie al regalo di mia cugina: una scatola piena di calze. Naturalmente sono campionessa nel fare buchi...ma mi piacciono un sacco.











You Might Also Like

4 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE