nEvER Too Old

December 03, 2012



Woooooow, I am so proud of my new socks!!!!!!!!
Thanx mum! Yesterday I opened my first little bag of the advent calendar. For those who don't know, the advent calendar is a calendar used just from 1st December till the 24th. Every day you open: a window of the calendar with sweets inside (if you buy it), or you open a little bag with presents (if your mum composes it for u).
I know I am too old for this kind of things, but as I've already told u....I LOVE CHRISTMAS.

Wooooooow, sono troppo orgogliosa dei miei nuovi calzini!!!!!!!
Grazie mamma! Ieri ho aperto il primo sacchettino del calendario dell'avvento. Per chi non lo sapesse, il calendario dell'avvento è un calendario che si usa dal primo di Dicembre fino al 24. Ogni giorno si apre: una finestra del calendario con un cioccolatino dentro (se lo si compra), o si apre un sacchettino con dei regali (se ve lo compone la mamma).
So che sono un pò grandicella per queste cose, ma come vi ho già detto....ADORO IL NATALE.


Jacket: The End
Long sleeves: Dani
Skirt:Vintage
Tights: Calzedonia
Socks: Sisi
Oxfords: Zara
Scarf: Vintage
















You Might Also Like

15 commenti

  1. bello il primo regaletto dell'avvento!!!!quest'anno a PD ne abbiamo ben due...per i "piccini"...uno per leo e uno per siegfried!!!anche io stavo pensando di farmi il mio...ma autofarselo non è così bello......invidia!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nooooooo, accipicchia, autofarselo non dà proprio la stessa soddisfazione...

      Delete
  2. I like your socks because they are like tree and like a fall! so lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmm, I love them too. And every time that you wear a gift I think that u appreciate it more.

      Delete
  3. love your shoes!!!

    timeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel exactly the same, you are never too old for that kind of stuff..I'm a christmas lover as well.. cool look

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!Love,loooove it,honey!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your hair!!!! Great look :)
    ZARA and TOPSHOP gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-holic.com/thanksgiving enter and win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. quando ho comprato i calzini pensavo proprio a quelle scarpe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yor socks are so nice!! : )
    La Chica del Sábado

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE