...nOt yET...

December 16, 2012



I tought it was time for my super warm coat too...It wasn't cold at all...never mind.
I am scared of myself, I used to not wear tights an skirt so much...I haven't understand how my brains works yet. One day I wake up...and I change from head to toe my style. Does it happen to you too?

Pensavo fosse arrivata l'ora del mio montone...invece non faceva freddo per niente...vaaa bene!
Sono spaventata da me stessa, io non mettevo mai nè calze nè gonne... non ho ancora capito come funzioni il mio cervello. Da un giorno all'altro mi alzo e decido di rivoluzionare completamente il mio modo di vestire. Succede anche a voi?

Coat: Zara
Skirt: Vintage
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Mauro Giuli
Beret: Benetton










You Might Also Like

12 commenti

  1. Lovely red tights! Wish you a great Sunday!
    Listen sweetie, would you like ot follow each other via bloglovin? I find it much easier to use and keep updated with my fav blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already did it... I am following you since a couple of month now and chicismo...U are improving a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Yes I use bloglovin as well, much easier!!!!

      Delete
  2. io ti dico solo che dopo tutti questi post, appena torno a pd voglio subito mettere le mie calze rosse!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cara...allora sono contenta di aver scatenato la tights-mania

      Delete
  3. Loveee loveee your outfit, you're rocking it ;)
    i'm new to fashion blogging
    follow me back??

    xx
    http://www.outoftheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great style, dear!
    Just found you on Lookbook! No doubt following you since now!
    Would be glad to see you also in my blog one day!

    Una chica fashiontastica


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad!!!!!!!!!!!!xxx
      I'll have a look to yours for sure!
      xxx

      Delete
  5. Amazing style!



    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE