oRdiNaRY dAY

December 28, 2012



These pics were taken in Florence about a week ago after the hairdresser. I am not wearing a special outfit, but I was so proud of my hair that I wanted to shoot some pics!!!

Queste foto sono state scattate a Firenze una settimana fa circa, dopo il parrucchiere. Non indosso nulla di particolare, ma ero talmente orgogliosa della mia piega che ho fatto qualche scatto per immortalarla.


Coat: Max &Co
Sweater: 10 feet
Shirt: Intimissimi
Skirt: Vintage
Boots: Nero Giardini
Scarf: Vintage















You Might Also Like

3 commenti

  1. Great outfit! I love the layered look! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh, thanx for everything, I'll check yours for sure

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE