It's A B-Day sUrpRIse

December 29, 2012



As you already know I had my graduation few days ago, so I was desperate for my b-day...
My friends prepared me a surprise: Sparkling Wine and a home-made Cake.
Thank you Ioanna, Costy and Ale. (p.s. isn't Costy's hat adorable?!)
Then I had sushi with J, Besi, Ioanna and Rando.
IN THE END I HAD A GREAT B-DAY.

Come già saprete avevo da preparare la laurea fino a qualche giorno fa, quindi ero davvero disperata per il mio compleanno...
I miei amici mi hanno preparato una sorpresa: Spumante e torta fatta in casa.
Grazie Ioanna, Costy e Ale. (p.s. non era adorabile il cappellino di Costy?!)
Poi sono andata a mangiare sushi con J, Besi, Ioanna e Rando.
ALLA FINE IL MIO COMPLEANNO E' STATO FANTASTICO.











You Might Also Like

8 commenti

  1. happy birthday honey, i wish you the best!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS, YOU HAD SO MUCH FUN I SEE :). I am so FOLLOWING. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and follow as well. So we can keep posted on each other. Thanks for your time. Hope to hear from you soon...God Bless!

    Steven B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bellissima la penultima foto di te e J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. non ama proprio le foto, ma ha acconsentito ad entrare in un post...

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE