blUrrED PicS

December 18, 2012



I was having a look to my little archive of pics, when I realized that some pics were blurred, but interesting though. What do you think?
I think that many of them seem to be more videos than pics.
P.s. In my previous posts I used just two of them...can you spot which ones?

Stavo dando un'occhiata al mio piccolo archivio di foto, quando mi sono accorta che alcune foto erano mosse, ma molto interessanti. Che ne pensate voi?
I credo che molte sembrino quasi più video che foto.
P.s. Nei miei precedenti post ne ho usate solo due...sapete riconoscere quali?




Christmas tree
Albero di Natale

The Phantom
Il fantasma

The angry girl
La ragazza arrabbiata

Surprised by the ring
Sorpresa dall'anello

Christmas tree
Albero di Natale

 Gym-sitting 
Palestra da seduta

The waving glove
Il guanto dondolante



You Might Also Like

9 commenti

  1. even your blurred pics are cute! Love the one of you in the red beanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun,love the pictures honey!;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. infatti, la prima non so proprio come sia venuta...

      Delete
  4. your pictures are really funny!
    new follower from Spain!

    www.florenciablog.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE