pOPs oF CoLOUrs

December 09, 2012



Today I used a very basic outfit of black and white adding pops of blue and burgundy. What do you think about it?
P.s. I love these gloves
P.p.s. I'll tell u better about these glasses!!!

Oggi ho usato un outfit molto basico di bianco e nero e ci ho aggiunto degli sprazzi di blu e magenta. Che ne pensate?
P.s. Io adoro questi guanti
P.p.s. Vi racconterò meglio di questi occhiali


Coat: Max &Co
Sweater: Mum's
Skirt: Vintage
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Nero Giardini
Gloves&scarf: Vintage













You Might Also Like

10 commenti

  1. i love your tights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same tights, but I still haven't figgure out with what to wear them.:D You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, thanx, if you want I wore them here:
      http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/2012/02/wood-elf.html
      and here:
      http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/2012/02/like-raibow.html

      I hope they ca help :-P

      Delete
  3. quel che ne penso:che bene che stai!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. caraaaaaa, l'unica che risponde sempre alle mie domande <3

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE