wINter sWEAter

December 14, 2012



For those who follow me since last year, you probably already know that during the winter I am addicted to the colour red.
Today the attention is given to this "alpin" sweater. The beads on the buttons form a kinda edelweiss. I adore the pompons all over the sweater.

Per quelli che mi seguono dall'anno scorso, forse già saprete che durante l'inverno io vado matta per il rosso. Oggi l'attenzione è concentrata su questa maglia "alpina". Le perline nei bottoni formano una specie di stella alpina. Io personalmente adoro i pompon su tutta la maglia.


Sweater: 10 feet
Turtleneck: Zara
Skirt: Handmade (granny)
Coat: Max &Co
Scarf: Handmade by me :-) eheh
Boots: Nero Giardini

















You Might Also Like

25 commenti

  1. ogni volta che vedo quella gonna penso che ti sta da dio!!!bellissimo anche il maglioncino....e gli orecchini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red in winter too, I love your grey cardigan! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, the sweater is great!

    Enter my give-away to win a dress of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. molto natalizia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stai benissimo in rosso!!!

    Many hugs and have a Happy Weekend!

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie mille !!!!!!
      troppo gentile.
      Have a gorgeous we too. I'll do my best but I have to study....

      Delete
  6. Lovely combination! Your outfit look perfect on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely colors!and you jacket is great!
    hope to find some time to check out my blog and if you want we can follow each other!
    :)
    http://talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice but I would chosen another shoes :)
    xx
    Nattalie
    http://just-takeiteasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE