dAD, I NeED yoUR wARdroBE

December 27, 2012




Oh yes, today I am dressed with my dad's clothes. I ADORE men's wardrobes.
This shirt is a very old one, when he was young. The trousers are new made by my grandpa.
And here you can see my wonderful cat Nala.

Eh sì, oggi sono vestita interamente con abiti di mio papà. IO ADORO gli armadi maschili.
Questa camicia è sua ed è una molto vecchia, di quando era ancora ragazzo. I pantaloni sono nuovi fatti a mano da mio nonno.
Potete anche vedere la mia spendida gattina Nala.


Shirt: Handmade
Trousers: Handmade
Ankle-boots: Makgio















You Might Also Like

12 commenti

  1. Magical post!


    Merry Christmas, dear!

    kisses,
    Silvia


    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, wonderful pictures!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Let us know on:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great shirt! Love the borrowed from the boys look.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, this cat is the cutest <3

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE