It'S A SpeCIAL ChRIStmAS

December 25, 2012



Hi buddies, MERRY CHRISTMAS!
This year it's really a special Christmas for me. I had my b-day on 19th, then my graduation on 21st, and now I am celebrating Christmas. I've always adored Christmas, but this year is really the celebration of the year.
Have a look to the Christmas video of the last year at the end of the post ;-)

Carisssssssimi, BUON NATALE!
Quest'anno è davvero un Natale speciale per me. Ho festeggiato il mio compleanno il 19, poi la mia laurea il 21 e ora sto festeggiando il natale. Io ho sepre adorato il natale, ma quest'anno è davvero la festa dell'anno!
Date un'occhiata al video di Natale dell'anno scorso alla fine del post ;-)










You Might Also Like

6 commenti

  1. l'albero di soli rami mi piace tantissimo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. una trovata del papà, lo facciamo ogni anno, così risparmiamo i poveri abeti...

      Delete
  2. love this photo !

    happy happy new year :)

    visit me http://nazlibabaoglu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo sweet <3 graet blog! Want to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE