a WAlk IN tHE hILLs

December 31, 2012



Yes, maybe in this period I am very focused on pink-purple colours...
This post is dedicated to my friend Silvia that gave me this wonderful cape. I decided to wear the flower-brooch in my hair.
Few days ago I had a wonderful walk in the hills, I love breathing fresh air!
P.s. I was trying to surf on one branch.

Sì, forse in questo periodo sono un pò fissata con il rosa-viola...
Questo post è dedicato alla mia amica Silvia che mi ha regalato questa mantellina. Ho deciso di mettere la spilla con il fiore tra i capelli.
Qualche giorno fa ho fatto una magnifica passeggiata fra le colline, adoro respirare aria fresca.
P.s. Stavo cercando di fare surf su un ramo.


Cape: made by artisans 
Sweater: Polo Sport
Jeans: Wit Boy
Sneakers: Adidas











You Might Also Like

10 commenti

  1. your style is awesome! happy new year and I just followed you! follow back?xx

    http://grungefaerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just loved your posts of 2012! Great style and beautifull shoots!

    Wishing you a fun, fulfilling and fabulous 2013!

    May it bring you much happiness, love and success!


    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    www. rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute pictures..happy 2013!!!
    www.theprincessgown.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice :)

    http://featuringfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE