iS This qUiddiTch?

December 20, 2012



I'll tell you about my B-day the next days. For now I leave you with this Harry Potter style,ahahah, I don't know why, but with this hat and this striped scarf I feel like if I were a supporter in the Gryffindor Quidditch match...plus those glasses!
I like it hope you like it too. A huge hug.

Vi racconterò del mio compleanno nei prossimi giorni. Per ora vi lascio con questi stile Harry Potter, ahahaha, non so perchè, ma con questo cappello e questa sciarpa mi sento come se fossi un tifoso alla partita di Quidditch del Grifondoro...in più con quegli occhiali!
A me piace, spero piacca anche a voi. Un abbraccio enorme.


Hat & Bag: Carpisa
Turtleneck: Zara
Jeans: Armani Jeans
Ankleboots: Makgio
Glasses: Lanvin vintage
Everything else: Vintage










You Might Also Like

11 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE