Peekaboo

January 23, 2014



Peekaboo!!!! Sorry guys lately I have really no time to take pictures. I am studying like crazy!
It should be the really last exam of architecture...Fingers crossed for me ;-)
Hope I can do some photoshooting before...but now I am going out with the uniform for Ioanna's bar, and then I get super cozy at home to study.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cucu!!!! Scusate ragazzi, ultimamente non ho davvero tempo per scattare foto. Sto studiando come una matta!
Dovrebbe essere l'ultimissimo esame di architettura...Dita incrociate per me ;-)
Spero di poter pubblicare qualche outfit prima...ma per ora sto uscendo con l'uniforme per il locale di Ioanna e poi mi metto super comoda a casa per studiare.

You Might Also Like

16 commenti

  1. So funny haha

    www.lilyzab.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww nice!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog :)
    Can you follow me if you have a time ? :)

    Patricia xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck !! youll do great


    xo Francesca from Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit ;)
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, lovely blogstyle, very interesting!
    What about follow each others on Facebook?
    Hope you'll like my blog too! Kisses
    In The Checkout Line - Fashionblog
    Facebook Fanpage

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE