L'Occitane

January 15, 2014


I passed the first part of my super final exam, so as you can immagine I am a little bit stressed in order to pass the other parts.
It is the right period to use this kit my cousin Luisa bought me for my b-day.
It is really relaxing; all my little house is full of rose fragrance when I have a shower.
I don't know how about you but, I really can't have a shower in the morning, I always do it at night, maybe listening good music and taking care of myself, so when I go to bed I am so relaxed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho passato la prima parte dell'esame di stato, quindi come potete immaginare sono un pò stressata per quanto riguarda le prove mancanti.
E' il periodo perfetto per viziarsi un pò con questo kit che mi ha comprato mia cugina Luisa per il compleanno.
E' super rilassante; tutto il mio piccolo monolocale profuma di rosa quando mi faccio la doccia.
Non so voi cosa ne pensiate, ma io non posso assolutamente farmi la doccia la mattina, la faccio sempre la notte, magari ascoltando della buona musica e coccolandomi, così quando vado a letto sono rilassatissima.

Kit: L'Occitane

"Since 1976, L'OCCITANE has been committed to creating natural fragrances and skincare products devoted to your well-being, drawing on the traditions and skillsof Provence."









You Might Also Like

6 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE