Hair like a cake

January 03, 2014



Hi guys I am spending these days studying, but I don't complain, cause maybe it could be my last exam ever.
I leave you with a super simple outfit, and a fluffy hairdo...I really don't know sometimes how I do my hairstyles!!! By chance.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao ragazzi, io sto passando questi giorni in studio, ma non mi lamento perchè forse potrebbe essere il mio ultimissimo esame. Vi lascio con un outfit super semplice e capelli pomposi...veramente non so come riesco a creare certe pettinature a volte!!!! A caso.

Coat: Handmade by my granny
Tights: Calzedonia
Shoes: Greisy
Scarf: Vintage







You Might Also Like

11 commenti

  1. Love this look, you're gorgeous!
    This is a really great post :)

    Kendra
    xx

    Blog: Stolen Inspiration
    Instagram: KendraAlexandra
    Facebook: StolenInspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your hairdo, it looks like a cupcaketopping :)!
    I wish you all the best for 2014! A lot of fun, success, joy and great new ideas for your blog!
    Kisses Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx a loooooot. Really I hope It will be like that

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Idea della Faby...è stata una brava creative director

      Delete
  4. Nice look !

    wanna follow on GFC/FB and Bloglovin ?


    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Grandma is very talented, great coat!
    wwww.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...she is great...it was for my father when he was a younger...when I saw it I said it has to be mine

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE