Why not?!

January 10, 2014


This is a post I didn't publish because of the grain of the pics...but in the end this coloured scarf and the pon-pon gloves suggested me to share it with you. I'll use this scarf soon...it is so nice!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Questo è un post che non avevo pubblicato a causa del disturbo che hanno le foto...ma alla fine questa sciarpetta colorata ed i guanti col pon pon mi hanno suggerito di condividerlo con voi. Userò questa sciarpa ben presto...è troppo carina!!!

T-shirt: Le motto Sheshebonbon
Trousers: Guess by Marciano
Jacket: Handmade by my Granny
Scarf: Gift from USA
Boots: vintage






You Might Also Like

10 commenti

  1. I love the lighting in your photos! Great angles and cute poses. :)

    New follower *hearts*
    The Working Girl's Shoe Closet
    blog: www.workinggirlsshoecloset.com
    fb: http://www.facebook.com/WGsShoeCloset
    twitter: www.twitter.com/WGsShoeCloset

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a lot...I have to improve sooooo much...but step by step...

      Delete
  2. really cool photos. i like your scarf very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eheh. I like it sooooo much too. It's a present from USA

      Delete
  3. Love the pops of color from your scarf and gloves! I also really like the lighting of these photos!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really happy you liked the lights guys...
      thanx a lot

      Delete
  4. THe red gloves are fab, where are they from?

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a present unfortunately...They had no name :-(

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. poteva anche venire meglio....ma si l'idea ispirava anche a me

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE