Overall...it's my creation!!!

January 09, 2014




Guys you comments are always so lovely. It's really nice for me to have a feedback from you.
And here you are the complete look. The overall is made by me, total DIY. Last winter I did a tutorial about it...actually now that I am a little more skilled it seems to me strange, but it actually worked. ;-) Try and then tell me...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ragazzi i vostri commenti sono sempre così dolci. E' sempre bello avere un riscontro sui post.
Eccovi il look completo. La tutina è stata fatta da me, totalmente DIY (Do It Yourself). Lo scorso inverno ho fatto un tutorial sulla creazione...beh, ora che sono un pò più esperta mi sembra strano, ma ha funzionato, ve lo posso assicurare. ;-) Provare per credere...

Sweater: Vintage
Overall: DIY
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Mauro Giuli












You Might Also Like

10 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE