The dressed shower

January 06, 2014


TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. Guys I am simply in love with this photoshooting, I don't know what you think about it...but it is one of my favourite.
EVERYTHING is due to my sister, she did the make up, the hairdo and the shooting.
She has a blog too, this is the link.
Than speaking about the outfit, the shirt is my grandpa's, and it suits me a lot, I think we have the same size, supercooool ;-) I used a jacket with the same tone and then I use shorts to be more casual.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. Ragazzi io sono innamorata di questo servizio, non so cosa ne pensiate...ma è uno dei miei preferiti.
TUTTO è dovuto a mia sorella, lei ha fatto trucco, parrucco e gli scatti.
Ha anche lei un blog, questo è l'indirizzo.
Poi parlando dell'outfit, la camicia è di mio nonno e mi calza a pennello, credo che abbiamo la stessa taglia, cheffigataaaa ;-) Ho usato una giacca sullo stesso tono e poi ho usato i pantaloncini per dare un tocco un pò più casual.

Jacket: Hand made by my grandma
Shirt: Vintage, my grandpa
Shorts: Bershka
Tights: Calzedonia
Boots: Mauro Giuli
Necklace: Accessorize














You Might Also Like

13 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE