Lovely crafts items

January 07, 2014


Hi everybody, Christmas is over...but my winter spirit is not gone...hey in my town didn't even snowed...there is something missing!!!!
Anyway, I wanted to share with you these awesome slippers we have in my family, we've got two pair of them, and they are home made. Soon I wanna lear how to do them. They are a gift from one of my best friend's Grandma...thank you Misteeeeer.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciao a tutti, il Natale è finito...ma il mio spirito invernale no...ehi nella mia città non ha ancora fatto una nevicata decente...manca qualcosa!!!
Comunque, volevo condividere con voi queste magnifiche pantofole che abbiamo a casa, ne abbiamo due paia e sono fatte a mano. Voglio imparare la tecnica al più presto. Sono un regalo della nonna di uno dei miei più cari amici...grazie Misteeeeer.

You Might Also Like

6 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE