Holly

January 04, 2014


Here you are some other pics of yesterday. I played a little bit with photoshop. Actually I wasn't sure about the yesterday post, cause I wasn't satisfied about the editing...but it had a great success...
I wanna thank a lot my sister that took the pics <3
P.s. Have you seen the little house for the birds that built my father? Nice isn't it?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eccovi altre foto di ieri. Ho giocato un pò con photoshop. A dire la verità non ero troppo convinta del post di ieri, perchè non ero soddisfatta del montaggio...ma ha avuto grande successo...
Voglio ringraziare un sacco mia sorella che ha scattato le foto <3
P.s. Avete visto la casetta per gli uccellini costruita da mio papà? carina vero?!


You Might Also Like

10 commenti

  1. I think the pics are really cute! Ps your leg warmers are adorable I love your modern way of wearing them!

    www.pookybanana.blogspot.ie

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have been always one of my fetish. Maybe thank flash dance ;-)

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I love your coat and your hair <3

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, so perfect!
    Join my giveaway:
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoro le foto con le cornicette

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE