Blue in the flowers

January 08, 2014



Hiiiiiii! I want to divide this shooting in two parts cause I have so many good pictures!!!
Actually I am not fan for the sneak peeks...I mean in my blog, cause in others I love them (Ebba Zingmark for example). But maybe it's just because I do the photoshooting by myself, and the perspective it's more or less the same, while this time it's again my "star-sis" that took the pics.
As you can see you have to expect a jumpsuit for tomorrow ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciaaaaaaaaaaaao! Voglio dividere questi scatti in due post perchè ho un sacco di belle foto!!!
Se devo dirla tutta non sono una grande fan degli sneak peek...intendo per il mio blog, perchè in altri li adoro (Ebba Zingmark ad esempio). Ma forse è solo perchè scatto le foto da sola, e la prospettiva è sempre più o meno al stessa, mentre anche stavolta ha scattato la mia "star sis".
Come potete vedere dovete aspettarvi una tutina per domani.




You Might Also Like

13 commenti

  1. świetne zdjęcia. miło się na nie patrzy :)
    Jeżeli zajrzysz do mnie to prosiłabym o klikniecie w banery reklamowe, jest to dla mnie bardzo ważne. pozostacsoba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gladly...I will try to translate. sound an interesting blog

      Delete
  2. Ok ..non avevo letto. Aspetto con trepidazione il resto della carrellata

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photography! I'm excited to see the rest of the photos.
    Also that jumpsuit looks awesome! I love jumpsuits but they are such a pain if you need to use the toilet, haha!
    -Kate from bleached mort
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahahahaha, OMG, U're right and during the winter...you have to be naked...I've noticed it tooo

      Delete
  4. Greta detail shots!

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. good photos, we're looking forward to see the others!
    nice evening, shall we follow?bloglovin/facebook
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE