Le Albere

June 18, 2014


After few months, here I am again! It was hard to decide which post was the best to re-enter my blog world. In the end I've chosen a simple one with my sis. 
We had great time in this new area of Trento. The weather was perfect, as well as our mood. 
I leave you with some pics in this sculpture-park of "Le Albere".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dopo alcuni mesi, eccomi tornata! E' stato difficile decidere con quale post riattivare il mio blog. Alla fine ne ho scelto uno molto semplice con mia sorella.
Abbiamo passato un bellissimo pomeriggio in questa nuova zona di Trento. Il tempo era perfetto, tanto quanto il nostro umore.
Vi lascio alcune immagini di questo parco con le sculture a "Le Albere"















You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE