Fritto Misto

January 17, 2014



Here we are, I was telling you about the beer with my friends...actually we added a portion of fritto misto...as you can see!
But the thing I wanted to tell you is: Isn't Paola super duper gorgeous with this new hair?! Love her.
It was me, Paola, Babak and Ioanna. You can't see Ioanna cause I like her too much and her pics weren't that good ;-) But poor her she has a cold, so let's wait for a better moment for her.
P.s. thank my nerdy style...glasses for everyone this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eccoci qui, vi dicevo della birra con i miei amici...beh, abbiamo aggiunto alla birra anche una porzione di fritto misto...come potete vedere!
Ma la cosa fondamentale che volevo dirvi è: Ma non è stupenda Paola con questo nuovo taglio?! Io lo adoro.
Eravamo io, Paola, Babak e Ioanna. Non vedete Ioanna perchè le voglio troppo bene e le sue foto non erano proprio fantastiche ;-) Ma poverina, era influenzata, quindi attendiamo momenti migliori per lei.
P.s. grazie al mio stile nerd...occhiali per tutti sta volta








You Might Also Like

10 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE