Special event

October 12, 2013



Mmmmm I am so sad for this photoshooting...I hadn't noticed that the settings of the camera were wrong... :-(
But I had a special event tonight and I wanted to share the photos with you...sorryyyyyy. I promise to have better quality for next time, maybe I can get official pics of the event that are better...we will se...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mmmmm sono così triste per gli scatti di oggi...Non avevo notato che le impostazioni della macchina fossero sbagliate... :-( Ma avevo un evento speciale stasera e volevo condividere il look con voi...scusateeeeee. Prometto che la prossima volta ci sarà un pò più di qualità, forse riuscirò ad entrare in possesso delle foto ufficiali della serata...vedremo...

Dress: Vintage
Heels: Zenya









You Might Also Like

12 commenti

  1. Replies
    1. ahahaha. Thanx a lot. Didn't think to be sexy ;-)

      Delete
  2. Don't worry about the quality! Love these pictures!!

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fiuuuu. I am so happy u liked it in any case. Thanx for commenting

      Delete
  3. You have such a retro and classic style, the quality of the photo enhances the look I think! Love everything about this from your hair to your adorable dress, following you now!
    www.pookybanana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a pleasure! Thanx a lot.
      I hope I won't fail u ;-)

      Delete
  4. Your photo isn't that bad! I love your dress, it looks so cute and classy :-)

    X
    frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE