It's a duck-face time

October 22, 2013


Ahahahahahahahaha. I am dying...OMG. I took some pictures, but the best came out like this: Totally duck-face. Sooooooo oooook it's a duck-face time.
Anyway this look it's a lllittle bit more easy than the one of the last post, isn't it?!
Maxi dad's sweater (knitted by my mum), miniskirt, boots, and that's it...okok I am not forgetting about my autumn-winter evergreen: the hat!!! -I would like to have billions of hats-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahahahahahahahaha. Sto morendo dalle risate, santo cielo, ho scattato alcune foto, ma le migliori sono venute tutte così: una duck-face dietro l'altra, e va bene e che duck-face sia.
Comunque, questo look è un pò più tranquillo di quello dell'ultimo post vero?!
Maxi maglia del papà (lavorata dalla mamma), una minigonna, stivaletti e via...okok non voglio dimenticare il mio feticcio autunnale-invernale: il cappello!!!

Hat: Sisley
Sweater: Handmade
Miniskirt: Vintage
Boots: Barone










You Might Also Like

5 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE