I was at easy

October 26, 2013



Since I bought these booties I've never taken them off. They are so gaucho-style. I think they can give a twist to the outfit.
I am very connected to the dress too, because it is the one I used for my graduation.
I was really at ease today ;-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Da quando ho comprato questi stivali non me li sono più tolti. Sono così stile gaucho. Credo che diano un tocco in ogni outfit dove li uso.
Sono molto legata anche al vestito, perchè è quello che ho usato per la mia laurea.
Ero proprio a mio agio oggi ;-)

Hat: Vintage
Dress:Twin-set
Jacket: Oviesse-Baby Angel
Boots: Barone










You Might Also Like

13 commenti

  1. l'ultima assolutamente!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beeella la prima foto dove sali le scale!!e i capelli acconciati così col cappellino sono meravigliosi!!!!top!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mi sembravo un pò legnosa...non sapevo nemmeno se metterla, sono contenta che ti piaccia.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. madooooooonna ho cancellato il commento per sbaglio... va beh...riassumiamo:
      Luisa: Mi sembra vagamente un look da arancia meccanica
      Sara: è verooooooooooooooooooooo, non ci avevo pensato

      Delete
  3. I can see why you haven't taken them off! They are so dang cute! I'm obsessed with booties right now and wear them CONSTANTLY. Love these ones.

    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! :)

    xx pauline
    classycroissant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE