Angel or devil?

October 18, 2013


Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the best mexican restaurant of Florence: Tijuana. It's been a while since I hadn't pass by. Beautiful place, singular decorations, a lot of food, unexpensive...great!
So if you go there I absolutely suggest u order chili or fajitas with chicken...and the guacamole sauce...OMG it was heaven! Actually I think I am gonna try to reproduce fajitas at home...I checked and it seems to be not so impossible...
I fell in love with the angel and the devil that were on the napkins, on the sugar...and on the cactus!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ieri ho avuto l'occasione di tornare al miglior messicano di Firenze: Tijuana. Era un bel pò che non ci passavo. Posto magnifico, arredamento particolarissimo, un sacco di cibo, economico...fantastico!
Quindi se avete l'opportunità di andare vi consiglio chili con carne o fajitas con pollo...e la salsa guacamole...maaaamma mia era uno spettacolo! Beh dopo quest'esperienza ho deciso che cercherò di cucinare le fajitas...ho controllato e non sembra impossibile...
Io mi sono innamorata dell'angioletto e diavoletto che c'erano nei tovaglioli, nelle bustine di zucchero...e nel cactus!









You Might Also Like

15 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE