Brownies mood

October 17, 2013




And my spirit of saving summer dresses is going on. Ladies and gentlemen, here we have another splendid-super-summer dress, combined with tights and long sleeves...to be precised it became a skirt :-)
Besides I added a hat to the look...I am telling you...I am really hat-addicted during the winter. It is really a must during cold weather, don't you think?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E la mia missione di salvare vestiti estivi sta procedendo. Signore e signori qui troviamo un altro splendido esemplare di vestito estivo abbinato a calze e magliette...beh per essere precisi è diventato una gonna :-)
Inoltre ho abbinato un cappello al look...vi dico...io sono drogata di cappelli in inverno. E' proprio un must col freddo, non siete d'accordo?!


Hat: From an Athenian market
Mustard long sleeve: Zara
Grey long sleeve: H&M
Dress: Vintage
Booties: Makgio






You Might Also Like

15 commenti

  1. oh my goodness, obsessed with that hat. I've been looking for one just like it. Obsessed with every detail of this look. Fabulous post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Industrial location Where are you? nicely look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice :)
    http://www.thatfreakyboy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great hat. I love to see more people wearing them.

    Cheers!
    www.champagnesundayliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. o mio dio io doro quel cappellino e questo stile

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE