Could ride a horse

October 23, 2013


Hi guys, but is it only for me that the time is never enough?! Everyday it happens that I go to sleep around 02.00 to do everything I have to do. Anyway, because of the rain I was wearing my rain-boots, so I decided to create a rider-look. And I found out that my tie has the same tone of the rainboots...great.
Than I have two others things to say: first, I am totally in love with this maxi vintage sweater, I stole it from my mum; second there is nothing more comfortable than these velvet leggings by Hue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ciao ragazzi, ma è solo a me che non basta il tempo?! Ogni giorno finisco per andare a letto alle 02.00 per finire quello che ho da fare. Comunque, causa pioggia avevo deciso di indossare i miei stivali, e ho dato un taglio un pò cavallerizzo al look. Poi ho scoperto che la mia cravatta ha lo stessa tonalità degli stivali...fantastico.
Aggiungo solo altre due cose: primo, mi sono innamorata profondamente di questo maxi maglione vintage, l'ho rubato da mia mamma; secondo, non c'è niente di più comodo di questi leggings in velluto di Hue.

Hat: Sisley
Sweater: Vintage
Tie: Oviesse
Leggings: Hue
Rain boots: Agatha Ruiz De la Prada










You Might Also Like

10 commenti

  1. sembra che tu sia in una scuderia.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great style! following each other's blog and facebook page? :)

    http://biancacataldi.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/biancaritacataldi/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice photos !

    Xxx Cécile
    http://sapetoibien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. purple is nice color accent ;)
    visit my blog
    fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE