It's my soul

October 24, 2013



I know that the Gala should be over but with such photos I couldn't. These pics have been taken by the other photographer David Glauso. I love all of these photos because it's really me, always laughing. 
He is really into the street photography too. I suggest you go to his page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So che il Galà dovrebbe già essere archiviato, ma con foto come queste non potevo proprio. Sono state scattate dall'altro fotografo: David Glauso. Io sono innamorata di questi scatti perchè sono davvero io, sempre a ridere.
David è molto appassionato anche di street photography. Vi suggerisco di dare un'occhiata alla sua pagina.




You Might Also Like

14 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE