Max's World

October 14, 2013

I was checking some pics in my laptop and I found out these photos. I am so proud to have so many talented friends. The guy who took me the first picture is Max. I really like this shot...there is a special energy in it. I am sorry cause it comes from facebook, but the other pictures are from my reflex...the backstage. I wanna suggest you to have a look here...the guy has really something to show you. Max's world

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stavo riguardando un pò di foto nel mio computer e ho trovato queste. Sono così orgogliosa di avere così tanti amici con un sacco di talento. Il ragazzo che mi ha scattato la prima foto è Max. Adoro questo scatto...c'è un'energia speciale. Mi scuso perchè viene da facebook, ma le altre foto vengono dalla mia reflex...i retroscena. Vi vorrei consigliare di dare un'occhio alla sua pagina...il ragazzo ha sicuramente qualcosa da mostrare. Max's world







You Might Also Like

10 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE