Stay calm

October 02, 2013



Stay calm!!! Oh yes, I really deserve this. From today till the middle of November I really have to study a lot. Maybe I can fight the stress with some yoga...ahahah.
What to you think about my necklace?! I bought it this summer in the beach...yes when I say beach I mean beach. There were some black guys selling some stuff, and one of them was selling home made necklaces from Kenya, I fell in love with this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Calma!!! Eh si, ce ne vuole. Da oggi fino a metà novembre dovrò studiare un sacco. Forse posso combattere lo stress con un pò di yoga...ahahah.
Che ne pensate della collana? L'ho comprata quest'estate in spiaggia...sì e quando dico in spiaggia intendo letteralmente in spiaggia. C'erano alcuni ragazzi di colore che vendevano alcune cose e uno di loro vendeva collane fatte a mano provenienti dal Kenia, io mi sono innamorata proprio di questa.

Top: Vintage
Necklace: Home made
Trousers: Dolce & Gabbana






You Might Also Like

8 commenti

  1. that necklace is so neat! how cool! good luck with all your studies!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and the necklace looks amazing!
    With love,

    Joy
    n e w b l o g | justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that necklace is seriously amazing. Good luck with all the studying, I'm totally in the same boat! So stressful. Yoga DEFINITELY helps! ;)

    xo
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. come mi piace questo outfit. Manca una musica new-age di sottofondo ed è perfetta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha fatto scalpore...pensa che l'ho fatto quasi a caso...

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE