Positive as pink

October 15, 2013


Hiiiiiiiiiiii! But don't you like this dress?! I am so happy when I am wearing it. I know I am a little bit silly, but there are some dresses that make me feel so positive. Of course this is a summer-dress, BUT a pair of tights and a hoodie can change the destiny of one dress while "it's time to break out the shorts" ;-)
The thing I love most of this pinky is the asymmetrical hem...It's like a flower.
Another item that I am really proud of is this necklace...it is a maxi zip, cute isn't it?
Have a nice Tuesday everybody.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ciaoooooooooo! Ma non adorate anche voi questo vestito?! Io mi esalto troppo quando lo metto. So che sono un pò fuori di testa, ma ci sono alcuni vestiti che possono rendere la mia giornata decisamente positiva. Naturalmente si tratta di un vestito estivo, ma un paio di calze e una felpa con cappuccio possono cambiare le sorti di un abito durante il cambio di stagione ;-)
La cosa che adoro di più di questo mr. rosino è l'orlo asimmetrico...sembra quasi un fiore.
Un'altro articolo che vi mostro con orgoglio è questa collana...è una cerniera maxi, caruccia vero?
Buon Martedì a tutti.

Dress: Dani
Hoodie: Talli Weijl
Booties: Nero Giardini
Necklace: a present











You Might Also Like

5 commenti

  1. Super cool necklace xxx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx a lot. It's a present from my aunt...I like it too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meravigliosa la collana sir nenas! E pure il vestito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma grasieeeee. Questo post non ha avuto molto successo...per me è uno dei migliori

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE