It's chilly time

October 06, 2013



I was so proud of this sporty comfy look...but I hadn't realized that the weather was not so good. I had just a light jacket upon it. For Florence it was good, but then I went to my grandparents place, and it was cooooooold. chilly chilly chilly chilly. Thank God I stole a cardigan from my grandma.
Mmmm maybe it's time to greet sandals :-(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ero così entusiasta di questo look comodo e sportivo...ma poi non avevo tenuto presente che il tempo non fosse dei migliori. Avevo solo una giacchina leggera sopra. Per Firenze andava benissimo, ma quando sono arrivata a casa dei nonni era frrrrrrreddo. Grazie a Dio ho potuto rubare un cardigan dalla nonna.
Mmmmm, forse è giunto il momento di salutare i sandali :-(

Vest: Tezenis
T-shirt: Tezenis
Jeans: Oviesse
Sandals: Peluso
Frog-ring: Parsifal











You Might Also Like

21 commenti

  1. Eh già....purtroppo bisogna dire arrivederci ai piedi scoperti ! :-( bello il tuo look :)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice thisss!shall we follow by fb and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice blog!
    I love the shoes (: & your hair is so pretty!
    I'd love it if you could check out my blog & maybe follow each other?
    http://dreaminspiredesire.blogspot.com/

    xo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jewelry n' sandals!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram/Pinterest: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your shoes!!!

    x Sophia

    www.sophiasstylediary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE