Booties

October 19, 2013


I am so happy about this new boots. I was searching for black boots for a while...finally I found a shape that I liked...but most of all not expensive at all. They are from Barone.
Guys I have to leave you know cause I am almost sleeping...Talk to you tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sono così felice di questi nuovi stivaletti. Ne stavo cercando di neri da un bel pò...finalmente ho trovato una forma che mi piaceva, e dettaglio ancora più importante, a poco. Sono di Barone
Ragazzi vi devo lasciare ora perchè sto praticamente dormendo. Ci sentiamo domani.

Jacket: Oviesse
Shirt: Vintage
Leggings: Hue
Bag: Invicta
Necklace: Accesorize
Boots: Barone








You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. quella collana meravigliosaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new boots :)
    You ave such a beautiful hair, love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanx a lot. They are beautiful...but so dry sometimes...

      Delete

Instagram

CLOSE