wHaT a Day...

December 22, 2011



Mmm, I am very upset... I am sick, so I am sorry but this is a post from Florence again.
Somebody can tell me why when you are on holidays you have to be sick?
This is a very comfortable outfit, and what do you think about this hood-scarf? I find it adorable.
Ok, and now my laptop got a virus, so for now this is the only photo that I have...What a day...

Mmm, sono molto triste, sono ammalata, quindi mi spiace, ma questo è ancora un post da Firenze.
Qualcuno può dirmi perchè quando si è in vacanza si sta sempre male?
E' un outfit molto comodo, cosa ne pensate di questo cappuccio-sciarpa? Per me è adorabile.
Ok e ora il mio laptop ha preso un virus, quindi per ora questa è l'unica foto che sono riuscita a recuperare...che giornata...

You Might Also Like

3 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE