BluE iNspiRATions

December 27, 2011



I hope that my computer and my new battery for my camera will be ready for tomorrow. Technology is fighting against me, if I use my camera with flash it takes two photos, nothing more...I am sorry for the quality of the photos but I hope it will get better soon!
Today I was making Christmas presents for my best friends here in my town (never too late) and the colour of the bags inspired me. I've chosen a very particular outfit from the chromatic point of view:
blue tighs, red skirt and everything else in black.


Spero che il mio computer e la mia nuova batteria per la macchina fotografica siano pronte per domani. La tecnologia mi sta facendo guerra, se uso la macchina fotografica col flash fa al massimo due foto...Mi scuso per la qualità delle foto, ma spero migliorerà presto!
Oggi stavo confezionando dei regali di Natale per i miei migliori amici qui a Feltre (mai troppo tardi) e il colore dei sacchettini mi ha ispirato. Ho scelto un outfit molto particolare dal punto di vista cromatico:
calze blu, gonna rossa e tutto il resto in nero.








Wonderful sunset
Bellissimo tramonto









You Might Also Like

3 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE