ScaRLet wOOL

December 06, 2011



Today the post is a little bit different.
I took these photos when I was in my home-town in the north of Italy.
I was waiting for the right moment to publish them, and I think that this is the right one. It's December, it's almost Christmas, so it's the last time to see such an autumnal post.
I was wearing a thick sweater made by my mum (you've already understood that she's a great knitter!), my already known Oviesse-jeans and Makgio-boots, the Wizard-of-Oz-bag by Furla and to complete the outfit I chose a beret and a scarf by Benetton, and gloves, everything scarlet.

Il post di oggi è un pò diverso dagli altri.
Ho scattato queste foto quando ero nella mia città natale nel nord Italia.
Stavo aspettando il momento giusto per pubblicarle, e credo che sia arrivato. E' Dicembre, è quasi Natale, quindi è l'ultima occasione per vedere un post così autunnale.
Stavo indossando una maglia pesante fatta da mia mamma (avete già capito quanto sia brava a lavorare a maglia!), i miei jeans dell'oviesse e gli stivali Makgio ormai conosciuti, la borsa di Furla con Il Mago di Oz e per completare l'outfit ho scelto un basco ed una sciarpa di Benetton più guanti, tutto rigorosamente scarlatto.












How to become a blog member HERE
Come diventare un membro del blog QUI

You Might Also Like

3 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE