FUnnY bUnnY

December 10, 2011



The hero of the day is this funny hat. I have it since I was thirteen, one day I decided I wanted a hat with rabbit ears, so I asked my granny to sew it...and here we go.
I completed the look with boots with faux fur, leggings and an oversize-sweater taken in a vintage market.
Guest star: Ioanna, my best friend. We are crazy I know! But I LOVE the photos I took with her.
Do you like this funny outfit?

Il protagonista della giornata è questo cappellino piuttosto particolare... Ce l'ho da quando avevo tredici anni, un giorno ho deciso che volevo un cappello con le orecchie da coniglio e ho chiesto a mia nonna di cucirmelo...e eccolo qui.
Ho completato il look con stivali con pelo ecologico, leggings e una maxi maglia presa in un mercato vintage.
Ospite d'onore: Ioanna, la mia migliore amica. Siamo matte, lo so! ADORO le foto che ho fatto con lei.
Vi piace l'outfit?








A rabbit looking for a cat, creepy ...
Certo che un coniglio che cerca un gatto, ...




You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. RICONOSCO IL CAPPELLINO...LA BORSA, CHE HA UNA NOBILE ORIGINE...E LO SFONDO:)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE