UniVerSity

December 12, 2011


OMG, today it was a very hard day. I came back from my town in the north of Italy, I woke up at 6.30am and ... directly to the University at 12.00am.
I took some photos near my house in Florence coming back from the University...today no bag, just the laptop :-(
White coat, boots and scarf with fur and sweater with lace (I love this sweater cause you can see what's under it).
The jewels are bought in a Christmas market in Zorzoi (BL). I like the earrings with the hearts.
I am sorry cause I like this outfit, but I look tired, the place is not so exciting and the weather was bad...not a lucky day... I hope you enjoyed the look anyway.

Oh mamma mia, oggi è stata una giornata molto dura. Sono tornata dalla mia città nel nord italia, mi sono svegliata alle 6.30 e poi...direttamente all'università alle 12.00.
Ho scattato qualche foto vicino a casa mia a Firenze tornando dall'università...oggi niente borsa, solo il computer :-(
Cappotto bianco, stivali e sciarpa di pelo e una maglia col pizzo (adoro questa maglia perchè si può vedere cosa porti sotto).
I gioielli sono stati comprati in un mercatino di Natale a Zorzoi (BL). Mi piacciono gli orecchini con i cuori.
Mi dispiace perchè mi piace questo outfit, ma qui sono stanca, il luogo non è bellissimo e il tempo non è stato clemente...non è stata una giornata fortunata...Spero che possiate apprezzare il look in ogni caso.















How to become a blog member HERE
Come diventare un membro del blog QUI

You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. Quella sciarpina di pelo morbido!!!!!!!!!!!


    That scarf of soft fur!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE