gEomEtriC sOcKS

December 20, 2011



Hi everybody!
This is my outfit for my b-day, confortable but studied. I've chosen a very girlish style: a flared skirt combined with high decorated socks and short sweaters in order to create a sort of uniform style.
I bought a little seedling  for my house, it's the only type of plant that can live with me taking care of it...
Finally you can see what was inside the little bag , some earrings with the dragonfly shape, really special.
Yesterday evening I haven't celebrated my b-day, but I had a lot of fun exchanging christmas presents with some friends of mine. I got a game in which you have to answer some questions about wine...I need to study the subject a little bit more...

Ciao a tutti!
Questo è l'outfit per il mio compleanno, comodo, ma raffinato. Ho scelto uno stile molto girlish: gonna a campana abbinata a calzini alti a fantasie geometriche e giacchini molto corti per esaltare la gonna e creare una sorta di uniforme.
Ho comprato una piantina per la casa, è l'unica specie che sopravvive nonostante ci sia io a prenderene cura...
Finalmente riuscite a vedere cosa si nascondeva nel sacchettino, alcuni orecchini a forma di libellula, molto particolari.
Ieri sera non ho festeggiato per il compleanno, ma mi sono divertita molto scambiando regali di natale con alcuni miei amici. Ho ricevuto un gioco di domande sul vino...direi che devo studiare ancora un pò per rispondere...











To get news in the easiest way follow 7-sevendays on facebook
Per avere aggiornamenti nella maniera più facile, seguite 7-sevendays tramite facebook


You Might Also Like

1 commenti

  1. I do love your birthday outfit. The dragonfly-shaped earrings are very original.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE