tHe PrePPy-PoiS-sHIrt

December 02, 2011



This time I wanted to show you an evening-look.
This Zara Shirt is part of my shopping of the other day. I find it very chic, the shape is very preppy, but the material makes it perfect for the evening.
And than I chose this particular clutch by Coin that has the same decoration of my earrings...incredible cause I haven't bought them together, also the trousers with their pockets follow this style.
I am very happy cause it's the first time that I can wear my shoes bought in NYC.

Questa volta ho voluto proporre uno stile serale.
Questa camicia di Zara fa parte del mio shopping dell'altro giorno. La trovo molto elegante, la forma è molto preppy, ma il materiale la rende perfetta da indossare la sera.
Poi ho scelto questa clutch di Coin che ha lo stesso disegno dei miei orecchini...incredibile perchè non li ho comprati insieme, e anche i pantaloni con le tasche riprendono lo stile.
Sono davvero contenta perchè finalmente ho potuto indossare le scarpe prese a New York.








 Happiness...ahahah
Felicità...ahahah





 Another exciting news: as you can see in the right part of the screen, I am a member of Chicismo, and I upload my outfits there. Today I opened my page and Maria, the founder of Chicismo gave me one of her flowers that is a reward to be chic. I AM VERY HAPPY!!!
Can you spot me?

Un'altra notizia emozionante: come potete vedere nella parte destra dello schermo, sono un membro di Chicismo, e carico i miei outfit lì. Oggi ho aperto la mia pagina e ho visto che Maria, la fondatrice di Chicismo mi ha dato un fiore, cioè un premio per aver presentato un look chic. SONO FELICISSIMA!!!
Riuscite a riconoscermi?



How to become a blog member HERE
Come diventare un membro del blog QUI

You Might Also Like

2 commenti

  1. LE SCARPE SONO COME LE MIE!! ADORABILI....COME DIREBBE NOSTRA CUGINA...EVERGREEN:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved yours TALLY WEIJL glamorous satin pants!!
    trop sexy en satin!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE