b-DaY

December 19, 2011



Finally we got a new post. I am sorry, but I was very busy these days.
Yesterday I sang  Christmas Carrols in this wonderful manor Villa Montalto in Fiesole. I had fun! It was fantastic, Christmas decorations everywhere. Then we had gifts at the end of the night like the Panettone (typical sweet product for Italy) that you can see in the first picture and a horseshoe for good luck.
We had to be dressed total black for the chorus, so I wore the valentino dress (can you remember it ?) and my new patent leather heels taken in New York. For the accessories silver colour! I love this bracelet that is a present from my sister.
Today it's my b-day, so I started it in the best way...I'll let u know the ending.


Finalmente c'è un nuovo post. Mi dispiace, ma sono stata davvero impegnata in questi giorni.
Ieri ho cantato canzoni di Natale in questa magnifica villa, Villa Montalto a Fiesole. Mi sono divertita un sacco! E' stato fantastico, decorazioni natalizie in ogni angolo, ci hanno anche dato dei regali a fine serata come il Panettone e un ferro di cavallo per la buona sorte.
Dovevamo essere vestite totalmente di nero per il coro, così ho indossato l'abito di Valentino (ve lo ricordate?) e i miei nuovi tacchi di vernice presi a New York. Ho scelto degli accessori argentati, adoro questo braccialetto che è un regalo di mia sorella.
Oggi è il mio compleanno, quindi direi che è iniziato nel migliore dei modi...vi farò sapere come si concluderà.









To get news in the easiest way follow 7-sevendays on facebook
Per avere aggiornamenti nella maniera più facile, seguite 7-sevendays tramite facebook

You Might Also Like

6 commenti

  1. Che cornice al tuo outfit!
    Sembri la proprietaria del palazzo con il tuo abito di valentino!

    What setting today's outfit!
    You seem the owner of palace, wearing Valentino!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow, l'atmosfera e gli ambienti sono spettacolari....sembri una contessina:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...e non mi sfugge qualcosa di interessante al polso!....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carinissime le foto ;)
    baci

    www.nayralaise.net

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE