Tights like a tatoo

December 31, 2013


Here we go, we are very close to the end of the year. I always think that next one will be better...Who knows?! And why should we be negative?
Waiting for the new year's eve I leave you with this outfit with pop of colours!!!
And what about these thigts?! I love them. It's a b-day-christmas present...They are like a tatoo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eccoci, siamo ormai vicini alla fine dell'anno. Io spero sempre che il prossimo sia migliore...Chi sa mai?! Ma perchè essere negativi?
Aspettando la vigilia vi lascio con questo outfit con sprazzi di colore!!!
E che ne pensate di queste calze?! Le adoro. E' un regalo di natale-compleanno...Sembrano un tatuaggio.

Foulard: Vintage
Sweater: Hand made 
Scarf: Vintage
Dress: Dani
Tights:Sisi
Shoes: Greisy








You Might Also Like

15 commenti

  1. Amazing style and amazing outfit post.

    http://uniqueyeah.blogspot.com
    Visit my blog I New post

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look, love the shoes and cardigan :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear. Great post, very beautiful look! . Would you like to follow each other? I am your new follower in instagram , I also follow you in bloglovin . Hope you will visit my blog and follow me back
    Happy New Year!
    Olga
    http://impromp-two.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who are you???? (awe girl crushin')

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU DARLING!!! Have a great year ahead with more fabulous posts to come!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To you too Issa. U're doing a great job...hope to improve too. ;-)

      Delete
  6. You have such a sweet happy style :)

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE