Chilly-nerd

December 03, 2013


Ahahaha. It is the first time that I use this kind of beanie...I have to admit that I was a little bit scared about the pon pon, I have always considered it too childish...but actually it is funny!!! I mixed it with this nerd glasses to create the contrast. Everything else?! Sporty!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahahaha. E'una delle prime volte che ho usato questo tipo di berretto...devo ammettere che ero un pò spaventata dal pon pon, l'ho sempre considerato un pò "bambinesco"...ma in realtà è divertente!!! L'ho abbinato a questi occhiali nerd per creare un contrasto. Il resto?! Sportivo!!!


Beanie: Vintage
Scarf: Vintage
Jacket: Handmade by my grandma
T-shirt: Yngwie Malmsteen concert
Leggings: Hue
Sneakers: Colours of California






You Might Also Like

9 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE