When I am old I will be a Gnome

December 11, 2013


Sorry guys if I disappeared without saying anything...but actually I decided to go to Finland because of the b-day of my Finnish friend Anna...and I left Italy the day after. Super coooooool, I love doing things like this.
Finland is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, maybe cause I really like natural landscapes, plus I love Christmas...I think my face in the first pic can explain many things.
Also Finnish hospitality left me speachless...Who said that they are cold?!
If you remember to cross in the zebra lines (almost impossible for an italian), then living there is a piece of cake! And then...do you know that they have Gnome University?! WOOOOOOOW

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scusate ragazzi se sono scomparsa senza dire nulla...ma in pratica ho deciso di andare in Finlandia per il compleanno di una mia amica finlandese, Anna, e il giorno dopo ero già sull'aereo. Fantastico, adoro fare queste pazzie. La Finlandia è S-T-U-P-E-N-D-A, forse perchè adoro i panorami naturali, e in più adoro il Natale...credo che la mia faccia sia abbastanza espressiva nella prima foto.
Anche l'ospitalità finlandese mi ha lasciata senza parole...Ma chi ha detto che sono freddi?!
Se ti ricordi di attraversare sulle strisce (quasi impossibile per un italiano), poi vivere lì è un gioco da ragazzi! E poi...sapete che c'è l'Università per diventare Gnomi?! WOOOOOOOOOW.


















You Might Also Like

4 commenti

Instagram

CLOSE