Olives for charity

December 04, 2013



When I was absent from the blog, I have done many things, one of them is the harvest of the olives. I wanted to share it with you. It was me, my sister and four other friends of mine. We had so much fun!!!!
And when the oil will be ready we wanna give it to charity. :-)
My Agatha Ruiz De la Prada rain boots came in handy!!!!!
We used a sort of rakes, and a stair, but me that I am so tall, I was trying to reach the high branches without it...and someone used another tactics...you will see...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentre sono stata assente dal blog ho fatto molte cose, una di queste è la raccolta delle olive. Volevo condividere quest'esperienza con voi. Eravamo io, mia sorella e quattro miei amici. Ci siamo divertiti un sacco!!!
E quando l'olio sarà pronto lo daremo in beneficenza. :-)
I miei stivali di Agatha Ruiz De la Prada si sono rivelati d'aiuto!!!!!
Abbiamo usato delle specie di rastrelli, e una scala, anche se io che sono alta cercavo di raggiungere i rami senza...e qualcuno ha adottato un'altra tecnica...vedrete...




















You Might Also Like

4 commenti

  1. ma che macello è vendemmiare olive?????almeno però non vale la regola "niente foglie in mezzo!" buahahahahah!!!bravissimiiii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like it was a nice "adventure". ;D
    www.letirose.com

    ReplyDelete

Instagram

CLOSE